This week I asked the guys: What are the two or three most annoying/needy/unattractive things women do and don't realize guys can't stand? Here are their no-holding-back-tough-love-take-it-like-a-woman answers:
Reformed Player says:
The most unattractive thing a woman can do is to lacquer herself in noxious perfume. The neediest thing a woman can do is to text you "Who r u hanging out with?" The most annoying thing a woman can do is the most annoying thing a man can do: talk about herself and never, ever ask a question about you.
Girl's BFF says:
The thing that drives me the most crazy that women do is utter those famous four words: "We need to talk." And do you know why it annoys me? I'll tell you why. It's because you don't mean we need to talk now. You just want us to think about the fact that we need to talk so we can do it later. Except, you won't tell us what it is we need to talk about. You want us to spend our entire day (of course you bring it up in the morning) thinking about some conversation that we need to have because you think it needs to happen. So because women get caught up thinking about something for an extended period of time, they want US to do the same thing.
I don't even have anything else to say. That one annoyance is enough to make me consider moving to Antarctica and adopting some penguins.
Chic Geek says:
The Three Most Annoying Things Women Do...
1. Try to seduce me when I'm trying to investigate the murder of their rock star boyfriend.
2. After successfully seducing me, convince me that my girlfriend is actually an obsessed killer and trick me into shooting her.
3. Seduce me again, but keep an ice pick by your bed, thereby revealing that you were the killer all along.
Wait a minute-- That's the plot to Basic Instinct. Argh! Let me start over. Uh...I got nothing. Women are practically perfect in every way.
The biggest one for me is hearing women dissing other females. I know women are competitive, but it's just not attractive to listen to you dog someone out, particularly someone you don't even know. Kindness is underrated, and cattiness is a mood-killer.
Same goes for gossip.
Seeing a black woman tap her weave is a turn-off too. I know it itches but leave that shit alone before you ruin it.
Funny Guy says:
1. "Then what did SHE say after he said THAT? And I mean exactly, like a transcript. You know what? Act it out."
2. Assuming I don't care what kind of silverware we have, and therefore getting four sets of the girly kind without asking.
3. The way they're really oviparous, but don't have the guts to let it show.
Gal Pal says:
The thing I hear guys complain most about is our supposed inability to make snap decisions about "inconsequential" things. Like what to wear, where to eat dinner and whether we should paint our nails "Ballet Slippers" pink or "Japanese Rose Garden" pink. If only they understood what hangs in the balance between those two shades! Guys can't comprehend returning something to Target, so they can't possibly phathom the benefits of ringing out decisions for hours and the delicious luxury of changing one's mind.
What do you think are the most annoying things girls do?